The Big Engineering Work Experience Week
NOW CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
DATE: July 27th – 31st 2020
ABOUT THE BIG ENGINEERING WORK EXPERIENCE WEEK
A week of exciting immersive talks, learning sessions and design activities carefully curated to give current university students and recent graduates invaluable experience and an insight into the world of engineering for the built environment.
The week will give participants a global perspective on engineering for the built environment featuring industry leading and incredibly inspiring Engineers, Entrepreneurs and Technologists from around the world.
The student & graduate participants will be required to engage in break out sessions and participate in feedback sessions. Upon delivering a short report on the week, a certificate of participation will be issued.
The week will feature speakers from global leading companies, organisations and institutions such as ARUP, Google, Laing O’ Rourke, JOMAS Associates, WSP, AECOM, ATKINS, Co- Creation Hub, Outer, Stemettes, WomEng, IET, BeGo, Sworders, BRE, IWS, OUTER, Rebar Design Ltd and more.
- Applicants must be current university students or in higher education and on an Engineering, Technology or Architecture related programme.
- Applicants can be from any part of the world but will need to be English speaking to get the most out of the work experience week.
- Applicants must be able to commit to the entire week as attendance will be taken seriously.
- Applicants must be 18 and over. There is no upper age limit.
- Applicants must be passionate about shaping a better world
Application and Programme Timeline
- Applications open: 05 July 2020
- Application deadline: 17 July 2020
- Successful candidates notified: 21 July 2020
- Work Experience Week: 27th to 31st 2020